The following Terms and Conditions shall be incorporated by reference into and made part of any order submitted through KentuckyWeightDistance.com (hereby referred to as the “Company”).
This contract is between the Company and any customers working with commercial vehicles, such as brokers, freight forwarders, and motor carriers along with the customer’s duly authorized agents (hereby referred to as the “Customer”).
These Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company at any time, with or without notice. Additionally, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances, the Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any losses due to not fulfilling the agreement.
1. https://www.kentuckyweightdistance.com/ provides documentation, filing, and permit application services only. Customers must use our affiliated company https://www.dotoperatingauthority.com/ for all other filing services needed.
2. The Customer must apply for Company services online using our automated system and provide valid contact information. Upon receiving the order form, the Company will apply for the permit and provide a copy to the Costumer (in pdf format or a printout upon request). If needed, the Company may contact the Customer for additional information.
3. The Customer must pay upon submitting an online order. This payment is nonrefundable.
4. No use of the same credit card twice is permitted. Once the credit card is charged, it will not be accepted as a method of payment again. Therefore, to place another order for the same service the Costumer should use another payment method.
5. The Company has the right to decline orders if a Customer does not pay or have the willingness to make a payment. In fact, the Company reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason and at any time.
6. The Customer authorizes the Company to charge their valid credit or debit card on file. Furthermore, the Customer understands that this authorization will remain in effect until the payment is made in full.
7. If a service is listed on a Company website at an incorrect price due to a typographical or pricing error, the Company has the right to cancel or refuse any orders placed for services at an inaccurate fee.
8. The Company has the right to cancel these orders whether the order has been confirmed or not and the Customer’s valid credit card charged. If the Customer’s account has been charged for a purchase and the order is then voided, the Company will issue a credit to the card in the amount of the incorrect fee.
9. The process is considered properly served and completed once a Company representative sends the proof of permit to the costumer. This means that it is the Costumer’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with the information in the permit provided. The permit will be issued according to FMCSA standards based on the information provided by the Costumer.